Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thursday. June 14

   We had a crowd yesterday evening and this morning.
The field needs to ripen up several days for good picking
so we recommend waiting until Tuesday to pick.  We will
remain open if you do decide to come out this weekend.
 Joe and Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment